what I eat in a day during the quarantine at home – find all recipes here (including printable): https://wp.me/p6CzDX-bwc
Follow me on Instagram for daily posts: http://bit.ly/lilylikecom
Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this what I eat in a day during the quarantine at home edition! All recipes are vegetarian but can be made vegan very easily – from my foamy oatmeal to my Russian grandmother’s vegetarian borsch (Борщ) recipe!
✨ ITEMS MENTIONED:
Coffee Mug Set: https://amzn.to/2UAD7GR
Rose Gold Cutlery: https://amzn.to/3dLVSP8
Rose Gold Utensils: https://amzn.to/3aCCVMP
Milk Frother: https://amzn.to/2UCcTnq
Kitchenaid 3.5 Cup Food Chopper: https://rstyle.me/+Y-ZxKVYvwkHzFvik3xakxA
Kitchen Towels: https://rstyle.me/+THMJIabaOEAXbYh3nhMncg
✨ OUTFIT & BEAUTY DETAILS:
False Lashes I always wear: https://rstyle.me/n/dia3utcacpf
Daily Gold Rings & Necklaces (use LilyLike10 to get $10 off): http://www.analuisa.com/lilylike
Daily Rose Gold Watch: https://rstyle.me/~aR0Ss
My Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/lilylikecom
✨ WHERE TO FOLLOW ME:
– BLOG: http://www.lily-like.com/
– STATIONERY WEBSHOP: http://suppliedbylily.com/
– INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/lilylikecom
– STUDYGRAM (Study Instagram Page): https://www.instagram.com/studyingwithlily/
– HOME DECOR INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/athomewithlily/
– TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@liliakazakova?
– SNAPCHAT: LilyLikecom
– FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/lilylikecom
– TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/lilylikecom
– BLOGLOVIN’: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lily-like-11431363
– SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/lilylikecom
– PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/lilylikecom
❤ EMAIL ME : email@example.com
✨ MY STATIONERY LINE:
Order your Supplied by Lily Luxury Lifestyle & Student Stationery right now! The perfect stationery for students in (law) school/university or career girls working on their business and personal goals!
– WEBSHOP: http://www.SuppliedbyLily.com
– INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/suppliedbylily
– FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/suppliedbylily
– TWITTER: https://twitter.com/suppliedbylily
✨ WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:
– Watch all my LA Diaries: http://bit.ly/32LfSvj
– Watch all my DC Diaries: https://bit.ly/2HC3Hrb
– Watch all my Law School Vlogs: http://bit.ly/32KSXjZ
– My Study Routine For Law School/University Exams: https://youtu.be/GOjnu7lZ68Y
– How old are you? 25! I’m born on 10/10, so I am a libra 🙂
– Where do you live? I recently moved to Los Angeles, CA.
– Where are you from? I was born in the Netherlands, but my family is from Russia. I moved to the US a 2,5 years ago, first to Washington DC and now to LA. Dutch is my first language, but I also speak Russian – Привет, мои Русский подписчики! Посмотрите мое русское видео здесь: https://bit.ly/2B5lh3R – and I’ve learned English in high school.
– What did you study? I finished my LL.B. in Dutch Law at the University in Groningen (RUG), the Netherlands. After graduating, I did one year of the Research Master in Law (LL.M.), as well as one year of the B.A. in Philsophy of a Specific Scientific Field at the University of Groningen (RUG). After that, I did the General LL.M. at the George Washington University Law School (GW). I finished my General LL.M. at GW with the focus on Philosophy of Law, First Amendment/Consitutional Law & International Human Rights for Women in 2018.
– What work do you do? I am an online entrepreneur – I am a fulltime social media content creator & have my own stationery brand Supplied by Lily.
– Where can I buy your Supplied by Lily Stationery Line? http://suppliedbylily.com/ – we have international shipping, so anyone in the world can order!
– What editing software and camera do you use? I use Final Cut Pro to edit my videos.
My Videography & Photography Camera: https://amzn.to/2VsJxZU
My Vlogging Camera: https://amzn.to/2XEI54e
– Where can I find the music you use in your videos? On my Soundcloud here: http://www.soundcloud.com/lilylikecom
Hey! I love this video and your style, however I’d just like to pop in and let you know that Parmesan isn’t vegetarian! Unfortunately it has animal rennet in it, same with some other cheeses such as Camembert and grana padano. A good alternative would be vegan Parmesan 🙂 I’m not vegan myself but I’m an ethics vegetarian so I just thought I’d let you know xx
Great video with yummy recipes <3 Borsch looks absolutely amazing, will definitely have to try it out <3
I am a sucker for this type of video, hope you make more!!
I’m living so vivaciously through your videos as I’m watching this from Japan as I live there. It makes me so sad to be reminded of how easy it is to get organic, healthy, vegetarian food in the States, versus how difficult it is here in Japan (I’m from the United Kingdom but it’s easy there too!). It frustrates me that Japan is just not accommodating at all when it comes to food, and especially not accommodating for vegetarians… it’s impossible to make anything unless you want to fry it, and there’s such a lack of variety of tastes here. It seems that people here consider meal without meat as not a true, filling meal. Coconut water or nut milks are just not a thing, vegetables are SO expensive and fruit is even worse! I haven’t eaten fruit in what feels like a millennia … ugh I’m living vicariously through these videos.
hey lily , i want you to make a another weekend morning routine video. i love you so much
Lily How can you be so much perfect girl!! U are an inspiration for me
I don’t like beets, but I do want to try this recipe! It may change my mind (:
During the grocery haul, can’t watch anything but THE DYSON PUT ON THE COUNTER TOP ! This is so so disgusting, wow, this lack of hygiene….
I love your aesthetic. So Paris
A beautiful video, and with this it is very difficult to provide all our daily needs, especially vitamins and minerals, and this was what I was suffering from, but now the situation has improved, I am taking natural and healthy supplements, and I advise you to this.
Lily, please make sure you disinfect and/or wash your grocery items before putting them away and disinfect all surfaces they've come in contact with. Many people touch them before you take them home. Protect yourself.
Love the meals you've prepared! Looks healthy and delicious!
Where is those beautiful blue and white bowls from for borsch ? Thank you
Hi, Lily, haven't watched your video for a while and found you moved to a new house again. This is your third house i could remember. Nice video always and where did you get your milk frother?
Такие сумочки классные 🙂 Как у русских бабушек …