Learn to make Yummy Veg Kheema Masala – Easy To Make Vegetarian Maincourse Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
One of the most popular vegetarian main-course dishes is veg kheema masala. It is nothing but minced vegetables cooked with onions, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Check out Chef Ruchi Bharani’s take on this popular kheema recipe.
3 medium onions, finely chopped
1/2 capsicum finely chopped
1 carrot steamed and finely chopped
100g French beans steamed and finely chopped
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 green chilli finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped
1 1/2 cup tomato puree
3 tbsp cheese
100g grated paneer
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
salt to taste
1/2 tsp coriander and cumin seed powder
– In a pan, heat ghee. Add the onions and saute them well until they are brown in colour.
– Add the ginger and garlic paste.
– Add the finely chopped capsicum, frozen green peas and chopped green chillies,
– Add the tomato puree and let it cook for at least 2 minutes.
– Add the finely chopped tomatoes and let them cook until they are absolutely mushy.
– Add the red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
– Add little water and saute the ingredients well.
– Add the chopped, steamed vegetables – French beans and carrots.
– Add the grated paneer (cottage cheese) and then grate some cheese over it. Mix all the ingredients well.
– Sprinkle some coriander leaves over the kheema masala and add little water. Mix well.
– The kheema masala is ready to be served. Garnish it with some grated cheese and coriander leaves. Also squeeze some lime over it.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/vhs19c
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/t2ZYF0
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/4zknR7
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes
Jeera to add or not
Basic rules of recipe is to mention the amount of ingredients that you are adding.. in the video all she is saying is some this.. some that..
I am a Vegan.With what ingredient I can replace paneer with?
Is it necessary to use cheese?i don't have it atm
She looks like a egg
Aatla ochcha telma rasoi nsnti nathi
I prepared this curry today and it came out awesome. Thanks Rajshri foods.
Dear pls tell me before u added garammasala wat did u put??
Is cheese optional??
This is NOT Veg Kheema. Veg Kheema is made using Soya granules. This is Paneer Cheese BHURJI.
Why you need to add so much chillies to the kheema. I thought it's paneer bhurji….rather than veg kheema. I suggest that you should have added some more veggies to the dish to make it more healthy.
Edited video…misleading it is. First time ur recipe failed
So nice best recipe
This looks perfect ♥️
I could die and go to heaven after watching this video. My god!
Without onion is it possible to make it!!!!!!
Instead of ghee can I use vegetable oil
Paneer burning with tomatoes is kheema?
onion is a veg?
So similar to Pav bhaji
I think cheese is not needed in this recipe as it becomes more sour in taste
It is also called pav bhaji
You cooks delicious..ur family will be very delighted..
very healthy mam thank u show many like this recipies which are tasty and heallthy…………………….i loved it
Excuse me what is the white stuff “paneer” ?
Why r u thin now where is our sweet chubby ruchi?
ही तर व्हेज कोल्हापूरी आहे बाई साहेब.
It's panner bhurji madam
Your recipe is brilliant
Very good receipe…loved by all my family members…shared with friends…
Angrejo ke view k liyaa English kya baat