1. RZA – frontman of the Wu-tang Clan, RZA has been vegan since the 90s.
2. Masta Killa – Don’t let the name fool you, Masta Killa is a compassionate vegetarian turned vegan who has raised his son to be kind to animals.
3. GZA – the “Genius” of the Wu-tang Clan, GZA has influenced many members of the group to adopt a vegan diet.
4. Killah Priest – Influenced by GZA, this Wu-tang member has been vegan since 2017.
5. MC Lyte – Considered a pioneer of feminism in hip hop, MC Lyte is an advocate for the vegan lifestyle.
6. Erykah Badu – Singer-songwriter Erykah Badu’s music is influenced by R&B and soul, but also hip-hop. She stopped eating meat in the late 1980s and went vegan in 1997.
7. Jermaine Dupri – Grammy award-winning music producer, rapper, and DJ Jermaine Dupri has been vegan for over a decade.
8. Will.I.Am – Frontman of the Black Eyed Peas, Will.I.Am first went vegan for health reasons. Now, he is an advocate for the lifestyle and has even rapped about it in “Vibrations Part 1 Part 2.”
9. A$AP Rocky became a pescatarian in 2011 and later ditched fish, too. He announced a switch to veganism in his 2019 track “Babushka Boi”
10. Styles P – American rapper and former member of hip-hop group The Lox, Styles P is a passionate vegan for health and ethical reasons.
11. Mýa – Grammy-award winning singer-songwriter Mya has had R&B and pop hits. She is passionate about veganism and has even created a free starter guide for new vegans.
Wu-Tang Clan Vegan – http://bit.ly/36FhtUY
RZA Puffer Jacket – http://bit.ly/383onoG
RZA Joe Rogan Experience – http://bit.ly/2OSHd9k
GZA NowThis – http://bit.ly/38NbtuK
Wu-Tang Impossible Foods – http://bit.ly/36vhXgh
Jermaine Dupri – http://bit.ly/315XRYW
Will.I.Am Vegan Kids – http://bit.ly/3aS7cru
Will.I.Am Vegan Rap – http://bit.ly/311uZ3I
A$AP Rocky Vegan Diet – http://bit.ly/2vwWMh7
Styles P – http://bit.ly/2RBLUXQ
Mýa Vegan ASMR – http://bit.ly/37AtFaK
Mýa Pros and Cons of Veganism – http://bit.ly/2GrPL3g
#WuTangClanVegan #MyaVegan #HipHop
LIVEKINDLY is your home for informative, thought-provoking content for humanity, our home, and those who share it with us. Featuring new plant-based videos every Tuesday and a weekly vegan news recap every Friday.FOLLOW US:
🥑 MEAL PLANNER: https://meals.livekindly.co/
📚GET OUR FREE E-BOOK: