– Cranberry Sauce: https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/5635
– Triple Ginger Brew: https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/5174
– Breaded Turkey-less Stuffed Roast (2:08): https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/5623
– Harvest Grain Salad (6:08): https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/Post/Post/harvest-grain-salad
Stuffed Squash (3:20)
– Riced Cauliflower Stuffing: https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/5630
– 1 small butternut squash, halved with seeds removed
– 1/2-1 tsp oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Line a baking sheet. Drizzle squash with oil and season with salt + pepper. Place cut side down on the pan and roast at 425°F for 30-55 minutes, or until soft.
2. Cook stuffing according to package directions.
3. Once the squash is cooked, cool until easy to handle. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving about a 1/2 to 1-inch border on the sides as well as on the bottom. You can use the squash that you scooped out in the soup below.
4. Fill with stuffing.
Squash Soup (5:32)
– Holiday Vegetable Hash: https://www.traderjoes.com/FearlessFlyer/Article/5643
– 1 tbsp oil
– 1/2 to 1 cup vegetable broth, depending on how lose you want it
– Salt and pepper
1. Cook hash with oil until soft.
2. Transfer to a blender along with vegetable broth and blend until smooth. We added in extra butternut squash from the stuffed squash as well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sweet Potato Casserole (6:40)
– Mashed Sweet Potatoes: https://www.traderjoes.com/FearlessFlyer/Article/5627
– 2 tbsp vegan butter
– 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
– 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– Pinch of salt
– 1/4 cup crushed pecans
– 1/2 bag Mini Marshmallows: https://www.traderjoes.com/FearlessFlyer/Article/5638
1. Cook sweet potatoes according to the package directions.
2. Remove from heat and add in vegan butter, brown sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until smooth.
3. Transfer to a bread pan and evenly distribute.
4. Top with an even layer of pecans followed by mini marshmallows.
5. Place in the oven and broil for a few minutes or until the marshmallows are golden
Green Bean Casserole (7:48)
– 1 small yellow onion
– Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic Hummus
– 1 cup vegetable broth
– 1/8 tsp black pepper
– 1 tsp fresh herbs (we used sage, thyme, and rosemary)
– 1 lb. frozen green beans, steamed
– Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces: https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/5637
1. In a medium pan, sauté the onions until soft.
2. Add in the hummus, vegetable broth, black pepper, and herbs, and mix until smooth. Add in the green beans and combine them.
3. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the fried onions.
5. Place back into the oven to bake for 5 more minutes.
Herbed Dinner Rolls (8:50)
– Organic French Rolls: https://www.traderjoes.com/FearlessFlyer/Article/5614
– 1/2 stick vegan butter, melted
– 2 tbsp minced herbs (we used thyme, sage, and rosemary)
– 1/4 tsp salt if desired (we skipped)
1. Arrange rolls on a baking sheet and brush with butter.
2. Bake at 350°F until warm, about 7 minutes.
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread (9:35)
Vegan Turkey Taste Test – https://youtu.be/5Vse49gJo2Y
⋇ CONNECT WITH US ⋇
– recipe blog: http://bit.ly/SSV-Blog
– Jasmine http://bit.ly/SSV-IG
– Chris http://bit.ly/CC-IG
⋇ ABOUT OUR VIDEOS ⋇
Hi, we’re Jasmine and Chris 🙃 Each week we share new videos including fresh and fun recipes, taste tests, vlogs, and more. When we’re not blogging or filming, you will probably find us enjoying live music, tending to our backyard garden or playing with our dogs. We invite you to join us in making the world a sweeter place ♥️
– Outro music by Chris’ band: http://bit.ly/The-Fireside-Story
– Cameras and products we use: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sweetsimplevegan
– Other Music by Epidemic Sounds: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/9bt6t1/
– Endslate photos: https://www.instagram.com/chasingcheech/
FTC: This video is not sponsored and all opinions are our own. This video may also contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!